Membership of the Society for Reproductive Biology is open to all scientists and clinicians with an interest in reproductive biology, and especially welcomes postgraduate students and postdoctoral scientists. Support the SRB and reap the benefits of membership in Australia and New Zealand's premier society for scientific research in reproductive biology.
Applications for new memberships and renewal of existing memberships for 2013 are now available online. Please click on the link below to complete a membership application online.
Benefits of Becoming an SRB Member:
- Access to the premier organisation representing the interests of reproductive scientists throughout Australasia
- Invitation to attend the annual conference
- Subsidised conference registration fees
- Access to e-mail news
- Subscription to the Newsletter published bi-annually
- Eligibility for awards
- Eligibility to nominate for committee positions
- Reduced subscription fees to Journal of Reproduction, Fertility and Development
- Membership in FASTS
- Eligibility for discounted affiliate membership with SSR
- Eligibility for reduced subscription fees to Reproduction (SRF) from 2005 (see below).
Additional Benefits for Student Members:
- Eligibility for travel awards to attend the Annual Scientific Conference
- Eligibility for awards
- Eligibility to nominate for student representative committee position
Membership Fees - 2013
SRB Membership Categories & Fees
New Regular SRB Membership - $120
Renewal of Regular SRB Membership - $105
Regular 3 Year SRB Membership - $310
New Student SRB Membership - $60
Student Membership - $45
Age-retired Membership - $23
Age-retired 3 Year Membership - $65
Overseas Membership (excludes New Zealand) - $57
Affiliate Membership of the Society for the Study of Reproduction (SSR)
Affiliate membership of the Society for the Study of Reproduction has been arranged to encourage closer links between SRB members and their American colleagues and has been designed to provide many benefits for SRB members, including:
- Better opportunities for communication with SSR members through access to newsletters and electronic messaging
- Cheaper subscriptions to Biology of Reproduction, the official journal of the SSR
- Advance notification and member rates for the Annual Scientific Meeting
To become an Affiliate Member of the SSR, simply download and fill out the application form, and send it to SSR via fax or mail with either a cheque or a credit card number.
Reproduction Journal Offer
The SRB Council Executive have been negotiating to establish closer links with the Society for Reproduction and Fertility. One outcome of these negotiations has been their introduction of a substantially reduced individual subscription rate to their journal, Reproduction, which was previously only available to individuals at Institution rates (US$1100).
The new individual rate is available to SRB members at US$460 for 2005.
To apply complete the subscription form.which SRB members can use to avail themselves of this generous offer.